Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: I know this isn't a good thing to do..But...

  1. #11
    Inactive Member bkbasketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I know this isn't a good thing to do..But...

    Benjamin you look like a duck.
    "Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

    Play Like a Champion Today
    [img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member BeNjAmIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I know this isn't a good thing to do..But...

    Yes I know this.
    Put the pencil down and slowly walk away aith your hands in the air.

    Oh yea bkbasketball please keep your pencils in the fridge. And grab your balls like Michael Jackson. Fa la la la la......la la la la la.

  3. #13
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: I know this isn't a good thing to do..But...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BeNjAmIn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes I know this.
    Put the pencil down and slowly walk away aith your hands in the air.

    Oh yea bkbasketball please keep your pencils in the fridge. And grab your balls like Michael Jackson. Fa la la la la......la la la la la. </div></div>

    LOL

  4. #14
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I know this isn't a good thing to do..But...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bkbasketball</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Benjamin you look like a duck.</div></div>

    I trust AA's judgement on this topic and defer to his knowledge of Benjamin the Duck, Howard's brother.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member BeNjAmIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I know this isn't a good thing to do..But...

    LMAO!!!
    I like that post Coeburn i need to change my name to that.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member bkbasketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I know this isn't a good thing to do..But...

    howard20the20duck20issuwk6
    "Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

    Play Like a Champion Today
    [img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member BeNjAmIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I know this isn't a good thing to do..But...

    Ok guys I have changed my name and I am waiting for Admin. Approval and I have that avatar of what I look like.
    LMFAO!

  8. #18
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: I know this isn't a good thing to do..But...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BeNjAmIn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok guys I have changed my name and I am waiting for Admin. Approval and I have that avatar of what I look like.
    LMFAO! </div></div>

    Dont let him do it!!!!!!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member BeNjAmIn's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2007
    Posts
    62
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I know this isn't a good thing to do..But...

    Haha y not?

  10. #20
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: I know this isn't a good thing to do..But...

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BeNjAmIn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Haha y not?
    </div></div>

    It is a conspiracy of some sort [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cool.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •